http://momirfarooq.webng.com/swstarfighter/index.htm

8 Comments

MarkRG MarkRG

Re: star wars papercraft ships.

A nice find mate.
-- Mark RG (Game on)
shawndidge1 shawndidge1

Re: star wars papercraft ships.

yeah they're a bit of a pain to put together put come out really nice if you take your time with it. i use gorilla rubberized super glue for all my miniature needs. it holds a zillion times better than plain super glue.
Miniature sculpter and painter.
Billiam Babble Billiam Babble

Re: star wars papercraft ships.

These might be perfect if your building a fleet of ships you already own one or two of.  In the FFG x-wing game, the cards and counters are part of the figure package, but the prices mean anything more than a handful of ships, like TIEs or A-wings, can be expensive.  I'm a little put off by he fact that I have two large left thumbs, but this has to be one of the cheaper ways of building a fleet of x-wings. :)
Thanks for the link.
Billiam Babble Billiam Babble

Re: star wars papercraft ships.

The link isn't working for me tonight, but there seem to be some models on this page:
http://www.sw-xwing.com/t358-papercraft-BANQUE-PATRONS-PAPIER-pour-X-WING-psd.htm

This thread on BGG looks useful too:
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/917986/papercrafts-library-xwing-cheapest-proxies

p.s. I wholeheartedly recommend googling "papercraft star wars" - it's an awesome experience!
shawndidge1 shawndidge1

Re: star wars papercraft ships.

thanks billiam
Miniature sculpter and painter.
shawndidge1 shawndidge1

Re: star wars papercraft ships.

thought i should mention that the ships i posted are to scale with WotC star ships. the links billiam posted are to scale with the new x-wing game.
Miniature sculpter and painter.
Artimus-sith Artimus-sith

Re: star wars papercraft ships.

just finished building this YT-1930 kit. not sure how to give it to everyone. YT-1930
Artimus-sith Artimus-sith

Re: star wars papercraft ships.