Quantcast

hello

shawndidge1
My name is Shawn. I'm a miniature sculptor and painter from North America. I plan to post pictures of my finished work within the next couple of days.
Miniature sculpter and painter.

Re: hello

MortiS-the-Lost
Administrator
Welcome aboard - I look forward to your posts
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~

Re: hello

The Skald

Hi from another newbie
Looking forward to seeing your stuff.
When men meet foes in fight, better is stout heart than sharp sword.

Re: hello

MarkRG
-- Mark RG (Game on)