Ze Children of ze Night, vot vonderfull Music they make!
Posted by Talsin –
Velcome Mine Dear Guest, to This humbe thread.....
Anyway enough of the BAAAAAAAAAD Dracula impression. had a lovely email arrive this morning from my friendly Vampire Count Forum. VC have been confirmed for Jan, with several new kits and a big army book.
Currently all we have is mostly Rumour, but here is a 'brief' summary.
summary of the rumours we had:
- VC are next army book to be released in January,
- New unit flesh golems? - something like a mix of large ghoul and zombie ... with something no monsterous infantry has had before ...wings! Dual kit Monsterous infantry ... Ogre size undead monstrocities (can't be more specific) and monsterous flyers.
- New plastic black coach mini ... Dual kit makes two 'war machines' ... big ethereal warmachines ... neither is a Black coach. One is acalled a Coven Throne the other is a Mortis Engine. Coven Throne ... 'Lamian passion wagon' ... Mortis Engine ... 'ethereal alter type thing with added ghosts'. (It runs on undeaded. )
- Current Black coach stays and goes finecast.
- Dual cavalry kit wraith riders? and something else ... Black knights and something else?
- New krell,
- New female vampires (Riders on Coven throne and Isabella von Carstein).
- Hints of army book cover ... Dark red of Vampire/Bluegreen tint of etherealness in background.
My understanding is the book has five new units + Lords/Heroes.
That is alot of exciting new options/builds.
Includes four different 'chariot/warmachine' options.
What we know now:
Army Book written by Phil Kelly
Release in January. On sale from the 14th January (advanced orders for the 7th January)
New army book (96 pages)
New minis will be:
Coven Throne/Mortis engine (Dual kit)
Black Knights/Hex Wraiths (Dual kit)
Vargheists/Crypt Horrors (Dual kit)
Isabella von Carstein
And some pics
All images borrowed from Warseer and Carpe Noctum Forums, who both have dedicated threats full of more rumors and speculation, which I am not going to shameless copy.
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|