Posted by Spurticus Rex –
I'm finally gettiong my ass in gear and posting this cos I've been increadibly lazy with my posts recently.
I put photos on Facebook a while ago an Mortis said I needed to get them on here a bit quick.
Epic fail on my part.
So here's the pics.
Mortis said he'd like a build report, but these dust kits don't take long to build, this one was less than an hour so there really isn't a great deal of point.
I painted it in Tamiya colours by airbrush, I used general olive drab and filled all the pannels with a lightened shade of OD to show wear and where the sunlight lightens the paint.
I put the decals on, on a gloss surface, I use johnsons clear floor polish and use micro sol setting solution to get the decals to adhere to the surface better, it softens the decals so they mould to complex surfaces too.
To matt it down after, I use Gallareia artists matt varnish, its top notch stuff, I've not seen anything make a matt cote better than that stuff.
The grass is by a company called Treemendus, I think its made from re-cycled 70's anoraks, I painted it green as it normally comes in a sandy colour.
I can't think of anything else to write, so feel free to ask questions.
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|