Hi all. I'm new to the forum. Im Geoff and not played games to long. Love this website with all the extra content from players. Great to see all the Old School games still powering on
I Have Downloaded a copy of the Rulebook, Adventure Book, Roleplay Book Also a tile set from Lost And Damned (which looks amazing!). Lots of the Player Expansions also from this site But I have no Idea where to get some PDF versions of the cards that I can print out. If any one can help me out that would be great!
I think this is what I need just from reading the contents List. But I could be wrong as I have not really played this game
I am also looking for the cards for the game. I managed to get copies of the rulebooks etc. from a used set that I got on ebay which was missing the minis and all the cards.... . I am planning on building a 15mm scale dungeon and using some of the Demonworld line to populate my dungeon.
Anyways looking for the pdf for the cards if you have it as well.
- home made blank Event Cards
- home made blank Monster Cards
- An empty / blank Charicter Sheet
- A corrected ajusted to hit table ( to be used insted of the one form the rulebook).
Apparently there was supposted to be some sort of error with the origanal table in the back of the rule book.
Anyway The table is in the file as a helpful refernce point.
- Dongoun Entrance - is used as refeenc for the 2 space wide door that would connct parts of the level to gether. The game used single spac wide doors for room entrences on the sides of corridors and the double space door for specale locations.
- The adventure sheet photo is for the instuction book and basic game i.e. NON RPG.
- The PDF is a redoing of the Sheet from the RPG book ( With Dam. replaceing Wounds ) wich may get a bit confucsing as Dam. or Damage is a value used by for the monsters profile when using the RPG book.
Note : There is a blank Adventure sheet at the back of the RPG book witch can and should be used as it is the one that came with the game origanly.
- The Might Fortress was a modle expancen set that was relased for Warhammer 3rd ed supplement Siege. The brown single doors were aslo used as the donguon room doors in Advanced Hero Quest (AHQ). Check the Warhammer section for information on the Siege rule book.
Also to note: There was an other Siege version book realesed many yeaers later for use with WHB 6th edition. which was a completly different and product and not usable with 3rd ed book.
Oh yes also chech out this page and its linked pages as I have added and updated the contece to help fill in some of the missing WHQ peaces.
Thank you again Captain, you are truly a maven of gaming material
Do you have a recommended method for printing the cards? I don't mind if they have no backs, slipping them into sleeves is easy enough. I don't currently have a home printer, but have found that Staples does a good job, I'm just not sure how to best organize the cards.
Thanks for any insight you might have in advance!
"Certain and eternal vanquisher of armies,
I have no need of monuments save the tomb stones of the fallen,
nor praises but the wailing of the mourners."
You may be able to get the staff at staples to print you off 6 copys of the x4 .png for 24 dungeon card backs.
They maybe able to print the pages of the dungeon cards .pdf wich has the 23 card fronts + 1 card back = 24.
If you have a local libary near by to you, then you may be able to book a pc and printer. Take your files on a USB thumb stick or memory card and get the pages printed out there.