Warhammer Quest Cards

Geoffro
Hi all. I'm new to the forum. Im Geoff and not played games to long. Love this website with all the extra content from players. Great to see all the Old School games still powering on

I Have Downloaded a copy of the Rulebook, Adventure Book, Roleplay Book Also a tile set from Lost And Damned (which looks amazing!). Lots of the Player Expansions also from this site But I have no Idea where to get some PDF versions of the cards that I can print out. If any one can help me out that would be great!

I think this is what I need just from reading the contents List. But I could be wrong as I have not really played this game

1 How to Play sheet
10 Dungeon Doorways
19 Event Cards
23 Dungeon Cards
30 Treasure Cards
17 Blank Event Cards
15 Spell Cards
4 Warrior Cards
4 Battle-level Cards
4 Equipment Cards
4 Warrior Counters
6 Webbed Counters
15 Power Tokens
10 Luck Counters

That's quite a bit more than what I expected. I'm sure this is the right place to ask the questions though =]. Thanks for your time

Re: Warhammer Quest Cards

MortiS-the-Lost
Administrator
I have a PDF of the items you seek - I just need to find somewhere to host it
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~

Re: Warhammer Quest Cards

Geoffro
Hey Mortis!. Really loving this site. I also play Space Crusade and you guys have the most awesome things on here for upgrading the basic game

Would be really keen to grab what I can off you...so that I can have a game of Warhammer Quest =]]

Not to sure about hosting and such. But could always give you my email if that works?

Let me know whats best for you and thank you so much  for the help

Hope to hear from you soon

Regards

Re: Warhammer Quest Cards

tty146
Hi Mortis,

I am also looking for the cards for the game. I managed to get copies of the rulebooks etc. from a used set that I got on ebay which was missing the minis and all the cards.... . I am planning on building a 15mm scale dungeon and using some of the Demonworld line to populate my dungeon.

Anyways looking for the pdf for the cards if you have it as well.

Cheers,

tty146

Re: Warhammer Quest Cards

MortiS-the-Lost
Administrator
You have been email

The 15mm dungeon sounds rather cool, I hope you will post some picture of it on the forum for us here