Tarantula Rules

Ze German
Hello everyone!

Finally I got my hands on the dreadnaught expansion.  Unfortunately, without even having it played once some questions arose that I'd like to post here...
How do other players handle this:

If the tarantula's gunner gets killed, other space marines can take over. Simple.
Question 1: if a space marine carrying a (super)heavy weapon does so, and later leaves the tarantula again:
Does he get his original weapon back or only the bolter...?

Question 2: could the commander also take over the tarantula?

Question 3: can space marines from a different chapter (colour) take over a tarantula?

Question 4: is says the alien player cannot use the tarantula. Does everyone play it like that? What about if chaos marines could do so...?

Re: Tarantula Rules

Ze German
And other one, Question 5...

 If the odd rules of how the tarantula turns ("pivotting around its middle square") were strictly applied, it couldn't turn anymore once it stands next to a wall...
So I imagine everyone just moves the gunner for 6 squares (not diagonally though) and eventually points the tarantula into whatever direction.

Are there alternatives to this...?
Do you allow turning the tarantula for 180 degree in a corridor that's only 2 squares wide (or do you consider it being too narrow)...?
Do you allow other marine figures to walk "through" the tarantula...?