Space Crusade Campaign

JB79
Hi
Not posted here before but I see you are an active community and hope this will interest you.

I wanted a new mission set for Space Crusade using requiring only what comes in the original box and couldn't find one on-line so a wrote one! I hope that this will be useful and interesting for others but also wanted some feedback / suggestions for enhancement.

I wanted to make it fairly difficult for the Marines but am not sure if I've got the balance right with reinforcements mission objectives etc. Also I am no good with 40K fluff so I'm sure the story /theme could be vastly enhanced

Any opinions would be welcomed - Many Thanks

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1qqlwvmjxoigcl6/SC1%20%281%29.pdf?dl=0

hope the link works

Re: Space Crusade Campaign

Tony1978