Two myconids, Some sort of one-eyed beast, and a spectator. Sculpted painted and based by me.

3 Comments

MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Sculpts

What I can see looks good, but the picture as with a few you've posted is quite small and blurry - I'd like to see more
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
shawndidge1 shawndidge1

Re: Sculpts

yeah I hope to replace the pictures. I have such a hard time getting good pictures. then getting the files to my computer is a process involving sd cards because I don't have a cord for my camera and I can't tell whether or not I have a good picture until it's on my computer.
Miniature sculpter and painter.
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Sculpts

cool, I look forward to it