who wants a "LatD Day II: the Legend of Mortis's Gold?"

5 Comments

jogar_t_hutt jogar_t_hutt

Re: SUGGESTION: Day of the Damned II: the Legend of Mortis's Gold

And this time no matter Who brakes a bone (any member of my family) i will be coming !
Removed Removed

Re: SUGGESTION: Day of the Damned II: the Legend of Mortis's Gold

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
messyart messyart

Re: SUGGESTION: Day of the Damned II: the Legend of Mortis's Gold

Maybe I break out the zombies....

..And chain bastards to the table so we can play it.
;D
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: SUGGESTION: Day of the Damned II: the Legend of Mortis's Gold

Ok, I shall being booking THW for August 25th (which is a Saturday) the eMail will be sent some time tomorrow
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
General Biakal General Biakal

Re: SUGGESTION: Day of the Damned II: the Legend of Mortis's Gold

well, that  IS a payday... so at least I will be able to EAT while I am there this time... xx
"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch