Here's/the link.

1 Comment

BobbieTheDamned BobbieTheDamned

Re: OtherWorld Indiegogo Campaign

Oh well those are very nice! Otherworld make some lovely miniatures. Only seem to hire the best sculptors, use some very nice high quality metal, and very very rarely have anything more than the faintest mould lines.

Wish I had money for all these awesome initiatives to get more minis and games out on the market.