Model site

Posted by MarkRG MarkRG

4 Comments

MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Model site

Nice find, there's some good stuff on there!
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
MarkRG MarkRG

Re: Model site

MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Model site

Not too impressed with the paint jobs, but the conversion work is good
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
Umboman Umboman

Re: Model site

An interesting site with tips & advice-I loved the M.C.Escher models,I have some books on him & made some 3d cardboard items on thought provoking stuff of opposites.
The Prodigal son