Liches, Skeletons and Ghosts in Mordheim

Liches, Skeletons and Ghosts in Mordheim

MortiS-the-Lost
Administrator
A set of fully play-tested rules I wrote a few years back for Mordheim that allow you to further expand the basic undead warband in Mordheim. Includes rules for Liches, Skeleton Champions, Skeleton Warriors and Ghosts, presented in a professional looking PDF format.

Extra+Undead+Troop+Types+fix.pdf
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~

Re: Liches, Skeletons and Ghosts in Mordheim

Scumdog47
Looks good, except for the Skeletons not being able to gain XP.
But that's easily remedied by house ruling, I guess.