I've got a lot of other star trek stuff I'm doing (some in a larger scale too).

5 Comments

MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Klingons on the starboard bow..

Excellent! I'll talk to you about purchasing some when I see you next
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
BobbieTheDamned BobbieTheDamned

Re: Klingons on the starboard bow..

Cool, I'll probably have a whole load more ready by then, should have some more mould rubber here soon!
Billiam Babble Billiam Babble

Re: Klingons on the starboard bow..

The detail is splendid!  How durable are they?
BobbieTheDamned BobbieTheDamned

Re: Klingons on the starboard bow..

Cheers!

They're fairly durable, I'm getting some filler to both improve the apperance and strength of the models a little (makes them cheaper to produce too haha). The 'neck' section on the smaller ships can be fairly fragile but no more so than say a plastic sword on a 28mm figure.

Here's a photo of some that I've painted up:
Umboman Umboman

Re: Klingons on the starboard bow..

I did not realise it was possible to get such excellent detail from home casting.Look as good as what you could buy in a shop.What is the caste material?
The Prodigal son