Hello~

Warmistress
I've been crawling this forum for a little while now and I thought it was about time to join and say hi.
Can't tell you how many times I've wound up in here while picking through google for old scans and what have you... Well, okay, it's probably been a dozen times over the course of a year or so, but still.

Hello!

Re: Hello~

MortiS-the-Lost
Administrator

Welcome aboard!

What posts in particular drew you to us? And can we make more of them?
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~

Re: Hello~

Warmistress
Thank you for the welcome!

I had originally found the forum because I hopped on the OSR and someone here had produced PDFs of the odnd booklets. More recently I have gotten onto 1st edition wh40k and found rules for chaos renegades in one of the sub forums haha

I'm planning an rp centric campaign for my gaming group.

Re: Hello~

Scumdog47
Hi and welcome. :)