When thw paper gets clogged, I just glue another bit over the top.

3 Comments

MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Fine detail sander

Clever idea!

Do you have pictures of it?
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
Spurticus Rex Spurticus Rex

Re: Fine detail sander

To be honest Mortis, no.
I've never thought of taking pics of it cos its just a tool to me.
Its also sort of beat up now, it doesn't look that great any more, not to photogenic.
For one thing, its half covered with paint.
I want to die in my sleep, like my dad.
Not screaming in terror like his passengers
Umboman Umboman

Re: Fine detail sander

Thats a great idea!
The Prodigal son