I think this book comes under "humour"I'm going a bit crazy with all of these posts this week. *grin* I've just seen this book on Old School Gamers on Facebook and "had to share".
The cure for the common game! Throw off your chains! Too long have your role playing games been held in the bonds of substandard gamemasters, bound in needlessly complicated rules sets, and enslaved by players who will avoid doing anything unless it counts toward leveling up! It is time to take a stand!
Learn from the masters the ancient secrets of how to:
- Officially become an XDM and impress dates. (Do-it-yourself secret initiation rites included.)
- Master the secrets of designing adventures that tell stories.
- Create magic illusions that can even make your players disappear!
- Use actual fire in your game properly.
- Hijack the game as a player, and how to deal with a player revolution as an XDM.
- Plus loads more!
If I could go back in time and rewrite Dragonlance, it would be this book...only with more dragons in it. --Tracy Hickman
I can say without any shame or bias, that this is one of the best books ever written and should be in every hotel room next to the bible. --Curtis Hickman
Possessed by the spirits of Da Vinci, Van Gogh, and Jack Fred, I illustrated a book that you should buy two of...one to read and one to hang on your wall.--Howard Tayler
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|