Quantcast

40k Blast Markers and Flamer Template PDF

40k Blast Markers and Flamer Template PDF

MortiS-the-Lost
Administrator
I know most people will have the plastic templates set these days but I thought this PDF of the standard templates might be useful to some of you.
It was originally available from GW's website a few years ago, it contains the 3 standard templates used in Warhammer 40,000 since 3rd edition to present.

40k Blast Markers and Flamer Template PDF
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~

Re: 40k Blast Markers and Flamer Template PDF

BobbieTheDamned
Administrator
I'm sure they'll come in handy for someone on here. 2nd ed templates were the best artwork IMHO.

I'd personally use templates like this over plastic ones, I understand the handiness of having see-through templates they just look ugly.

Re: 40k Blast Markers and Flamer Template PDF

MortiS-the-Lost
Administrator
agreed! I like my templates to look like the fire, explosions, gas, lightning, magic, ect that they represent
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~

Re: 40k Blast Markers and Flamer Template PDF

Warmistress
Very helpful, thank you! lol

Don't mind be, just necromancing to pass the time.

Re: 40k Blast Markers and Flamer Template PDF

MortiS-the-Lost
Administrator
You are welcome to post on any thread here old or new, we don't have any silly rules about where you can and cannot post